The JEE Mains 2017 Exam notification was released, and the candidates who are going to apply for the exam are eagerly waiting for the JEE Main 2017 Syllabus – Paper I, Paper II to be announced. The candidates who wish to get admission to various courses in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs have to check the exam syllabus to prepare well for the exam. The syllabus will provide insight on the topics which will appear in the exam.
JEE Main 2017 Syllabus
The JEE Mains 2017 was released for the candidates who are looking admission to the various courses in NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. The syllabus will help the candidates to prepare well for the exam. The candidates have to go through the syllabus while preparing for the exam as it is the first to start the preparation. The syllabus will help you to get an insight into the topics you have to concentrate on. First of all, the candidates have to check the syllabus. After covering the syllabus, then the candidates need to revise the syllabus again in order to get the topics better.
About Joint Entrance Examination
Joint Entrance Examination is one of the most important exams in the country. The candidates from different parts of the country apply for the exam to get various engineering courses in the prestigious colleges/institutes like NITs, IIITs, CFTIs. Every year, the exam will be organised by CBSE board in two phases.
Now the exam notification was released, and the candidates who seek admission to the engineering courses are eagerly waiting for the exam. If the candidates go through with 11th and 12th class subjects, they can easily crack the entrance exam. The exam might be competitive so that the candidates need to take more strategies to get good marks in the exam.
Download JEE Main 2017 Syllabus
The candidates who are going for the exam need to download the JEE Main 2017 Syllabus from the official website of the board.
JEE Main 2017 Syllabus for Paper-I:
Three Sections; Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. The candidates should be thorough with the 11th, 12th Class Maths, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Experimental Skills
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals
- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p – Block Elements d – and f – Block Elements
- d – and f – Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
JEE Main 2017 Syllabus for Paper-II:
Part A: Objects, Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawings. Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials. Different sides of three-dimensional objects. Visualizing. Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical, and Verbal).
Part B: Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Three dimensional – perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements,colour texture, harmony and contrast. Creating two-dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms. Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes, Generation of Plan, elevations and 3 D views of objects. Landscape (river fronts, jungles. gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life, sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urban space (public space, market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc).
Also Get More JEE Main 2017 Previous Year Question Papers. Get Latest updates, Notification and News on JEE Main 2017 at jeemainresult-co.in.